Saturday, October 18, 2008

get well soon dad!! ...


since last week after came back from KK .. my dad is not well.. on 10th Oct i send my dad for a check up.. the report says ok only need further observation .. he's 79

this evening my sis says my dad admitted to KMC that is nearby my house in Kempas ..

bring my kids all for a visit and looks like he really need a good rest with the doc there attending to him..
tomorow early morning will visit him and meeda will cook some porridge and soup for my dad ..

semoga dia cepat sembuh ...

11 comments:

sw337un73j4 said...

owhh..semoga ayah beab sehat cecepat yekk...

FerioBiru said...

get well now dad!!!

sue cipot said...

semoga cepat sembuh insya allah

echah_syed said...

doa byk2 ekk..bb mmg org johor ker??

Mem Aluya said...

Semoga beliau cepat sembuh.

NaD said...

Semoga cepat sembuh..

Pink Marie said...

insyallah sembuh segera ye.
amin..

floweristachantress said...

how's he now? dah balik rumah ke?
semoga cepat sembuh

HambaMaya said...

aiseh, dah macam umah kat kampaung lak hospital.. barulah feel at home.. hehehe.. get well soon!!

aNnE^wHaTeVeR said...

take good care of him..semoga cepat sembuh!

~ beaber ~ said...

he's getting better cuma mo mintak mem pujuk lagi pergi further checkup..

thxs to all wishers ...